6.22.2009

Something Very Interesting About Panasonic

About 10 days ago we had lightning come through our cable box and fry two of them. It also fried an electronic board in our 50" Panasonic Plasma. So I call the Panasonic Customer Service to request a service person to come and fix our television. When the guy came out he asked me if I'd like a "loner" television while mine was in repair. He told me that Panasonic is the ONLY company that he knows of that does not want their customers to go without a television so they came up with the "loner" program. I didn't know that but I was very impressed and also felt sorry for all those other people who get their tv's taken away for a week or two to have it repaired. Needless to say, we got our HIGH DEF loner television while we wait for ours to be fixed.

I also want to add that the "repair" guy went on and on about how much he loves Panasonic televisions. Seriously...he didn't have to but you could tell that he was very sincere.

If you're in the market for a new big screen, I saw Panasonic 50" Plasma's with Vierra Cast on sale at Costco for under $1,000. You can't beat that!

1 comment: